ALS Home Improvement provides excellent carpentry services at Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano and Aliso Viejo. They also cater to customers in and around Rancho Santa Margarita, Newport Beach, Irvine, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, and Dana Point; so they might be the best choice for you.
Services That Carpenters ProvideProfessional carpenters have the skill and experience to handle all kinds of projects. They can perform repairs, installations, and refinishes to improve the look and feel of your home. Here are some of the common services they provide:
- Cabinets – Cabinets are one of the most important aspects of kitchens and bathrooms; because they offer much needed storage space. They also have a big impact on the overall look and design of the room. Excellent carpenters will help you choose the right materials, make modifications or resurface existing cabinets, upgrade the drawer slides and hinges, or install new ones. DIY installations and repairs just aren’t as efficient and quick.
- Shelves – Shelves under the counter are a great place to store large items and utensils. Carpenters can install pullout shelves of different sizes with sections and rails according to your requirements.
- Door Replacements – Doors are often ignored but they do contribute to the overall look and security of a home. You can choose between solid core and hollow core door materials. The latter is more affordable but also fragile while the former is stronger but more expensive.
- Closet Doors – Your closets need to have doors to protect your clothes and other such items from dust and light. These doors also hide these items from view and help maintain the flow of design in your room.
- Closets – Extra closets can always be helpful so if you have some room, you can hire carpenters to custom build them. These closets can be as big or small as you like can be designed according to your preferences to provide the best storage space for your clothes.
- Walls and Doorways – Carpenters can help open up the space in your home by cutting down drywall between rooms or adding wide doors ways. For example, if you have a walled kitchen, a carpenter can remove the wall and create an open plan to the kitchen which would connect to the dining room and create a larger space.
- Moldings and Trims – Moldings and trims add the finishing touches to any door, window, or wall and will enhance the beauty of your room. However, they need to be installed carefully by an experienced carpenter because loose moldings and uneven trims don’t look good and can damage the drywall.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in CA: