ALS Home Improvement provides excellent plumbing services across Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano and Aliso Viejo. They also cater to customers in and around Rancho Santa Margarita, Newport Beach, Irvine, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, and Dana Point; so they might be the best choice for you.
Types of Plumbing RepairsAn experienced professional can address all kinds of plumbing repairs and perform complete installations if required. Here are some of the most common repairs plumbers regularly perform:
- Slab Leaks – This is perhaps the worst plumbing problem you can face; and it can be expensive to repair. Slab leaks occur if pipes under your foundation or concrete slab are damaged and start to leak water. This problem is difficult to repair because plumbers need to access the damaged pipe that rests under the foundation.
- Leaking Pipe Repair – Leaking pipes are a common plumbing problem and they’re usually an easy fix if the pipe can be accessed without hassle. If the pipes are behind walls, it’s important to determine just where the leak is before attempting to repair it.
- Replacements – Plumbers often have to replace fixtures like faucets, shut-off valves, tub and shower valves, etc. They’re aware of the right products to use and understand how to install them.
- Water Heaters – No one really likes to take a cold shower or bath, especially during the colder months. Plumbers install water heater systems that heat the water efficiently and provide enough supply for everyone in the residence.
Why Hire a Professional For the Job?Many people consider plumbing installation and repairs to be easy DIY projects to handle over the weekend. Unfortunately, most do more harm to the system than good. Here are some reasons why you should hire a professional plumber to handle the job:
- Professionals have experience and can gauge the plumbing problem accurately before they conduct the repairs. This helps them avoid cutting out drywall in many different locations to access the lines. They’re less likely to make mistakes in comparison to DIY’ers.
- Professionals will carry out installations methodically to ensure the pipes and fixtures function well. They have the knowledge and experience to understand what works well and won’t need to test different products. This helps you avoid future repairs and malfunctions.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in CA: